Whass up?

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Bar-hanging

I have a thing with hanging at bars. Feel kinda homely. Had once a really long narrow kitchen where you couldn't fit a table into. So specially ordered a bar counter. Everybody in the house were doubtful. Until they saw the result. They were all impressed (or so they said :).

Anyway, were hanging tonight. This guy was standing next to me. When I felt a bit uncomfortable because of the closeness I moved. So did he. It was fine as long as my friendgirl was there, but when she left it started to be a bit much. So moved again. Guess what? So did he. It was only until I started to talk with his mate, I realized that he didn't speak any of the languages I do. He spoke one. Albanian. So ok. After that I had no problems whatsoever to be "distant" :)

Clarification: after my stay in Hungary (for 5 friggin months) I have a thing against Eastern Europe. Not a racist at all, I like diversity big time, but no way I'd ever get involved with an Eastern Europe man. Especially when he doesn't speak a language I can understand :)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home