Whass up?

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Aug 1...cont'd


So, after all this hullabaloo with the breakfast we were finally (after visiting every relative of my friend...ok, slight exaggeration but it's my blog :) on our way back towards Zürich. Only none of us really had any plans, so decided to stop by some friends on the way. They live in a place called Gummiwald (yes I know it's not exactly that, but it sounds funnier to a foreign ear).

They had a little party going, so there we ended up sitting on a kinda in-door balcony with windows eating Alpenkäse (the smelly type), drinking wine and having a pleasant time in general. They had some interesting guests. And of course we stayed much much longer than we planned. Which meant I had to go directly to the next place...which was (yes, you guessed it...the place I often frequent).

So for your pleasure (?) here's a piccie of the Swiss flag, lederhosen and an Alphorn (the long thingie :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home