Whass up?

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Inmate

For the English-speaking audience the headline will be funny. But what I really mean is a mate who's a live-in, without being a sexual partner. For the Swiss: this means somebody who lives with you, but you don't fuck him.

So referring to the new "inmate". He's now lived with me for a week, and I have yet to meet him. Almost. He comes and goes at a different timetable than I. Sent him an sms this evening (ok, almost 1 o'clock) saying "are you at home sleeping?". I have to admit that this wasn't a brainy question. For the Swiss: if you're home sleeping it's not likely you answer an sms :).

OK stop me. Have a thing with the Swiss tonight. But truth be told, I really do like'm. And something I have discovered lately, as soon as you speak a bit of German, they are a friendly bunch. Ish :)

Guess I'm looking for a challenge here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home