Whass up?

Monday, August 07, 2006

Shit

Just realized there is a funny story I have not told you. Yet. Why? Guess I just forgot because so many odd things happen to me all the time. Or perhaps I just want to prevent you from understanding who it was :)...that would be too embarrassing. For him.

Anyway, to the story. We had been out in the boat. Came back and just anchored up. He said that he was just gonna go to the next bar, in urgent need of a toilet. I kept on closing up the boat, only to realize he was still standing there. So said, "why are you still here?". Through clenched teeth he whispered "I cannot move". Ah gee. A bit of a diarrhoea coming on. Didn't exactly fancy cleaning the boat after that, so suggested he went into the water. No, he really couldn't move.

Ended up closing up the boat, him shitting in a plastic bag placed in a bucket :)...HAHAHA! You gotta laugh even though it stank (and I was outside ok?). But boy, was there relief on his face when done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home