Whass up?

Monday, June 19, 2006

Weather

Very very hot the last week. But I don't complain. Where I come from it is forbidden to complain about sunshine and blue sky :)...mainly because it happens so seldom.

And I really don't. I love it. Only it is a tad difficult to sleep at night. Doing the naked thing to start with. Windows wide open. Legs (!) and arms must be spread and not touch each other. I still wake up in a pool of sweat every morning.

Thanks to the person who invented showers :) !!

Coming to think of it, perhaps that's why the English have such bad bathroom facilities, bad weather = only need to wash yourself once a day. It was not more than 20 years ago they didn't have showers. Only a bathtub with a hot and a cold tap. How do you wash your hair with that arrangement? With difficulty is the answer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home