Whass up?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

France - Switzerland

It's a fantastic atmosphere in Zürich today. Everybody is waiting for the football game to begin. It's already packed in town. Cars are driving around with flags, people dress in the Swiss colours, and it's an expectant glow in the air.

I wonder if the Swiss will be just as happy after the game? But seriously don't think it matters, it'll be a party in town tonight anyway. People will drink if they win, or drown their sorrows if they don't. I have promised to eat my hat if Switzerland wins the tournament :)

Zürich, one of the best cities in the world. Anyone against?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now, since Switzerland tied with France are you going to eat half of the hat? France seems to be the heaviest opponent in the group. How far they will come. I beg they are in the final ;-)

     
  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    I'll keep my promise to eat my hat when CH wins the whole tournament :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home