Whass up?

Thursday, June 15, 2006

French

Got a call from a friend today. He wanted me to help with his homework. In French! Hmm, yes I have indeed studied French for more years than I care to remember but that was a long, long time ago. And I've never used that particular language. Let me put it this way, I am less fluent in French than I am in German. That should tell you something!

Anyway, I agreed to help him. So we met at the river, sat quietly (far, far away from everything that breathes football) in a park, watching the birdies and enjoying life in general. And I had to listen to him making a speech in French :)...mind you, I had it in writing in front of me. Funny thing is, I understood it all.

Which kinda enforces my point, when you want to understand you do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home