Whass up?

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

CD's

For those of you who keep up-to-date with the blog, you know that the ex and I still have issues, but are in touch and try to be good friends.

The sweetest thing happened today. I had asked him several times to burn some cd music for me. A couple of days ago he called me to say he's now done it. To be delivered today.

And so he did (even if it was a tad later than agreed :). Only, there was a small accident with his vehicle so all the cd covers (that he had so carefully prepared for me) were broken. But all the cd's still play!

And he had also inscribed them for me. Every disc has a text on it. To my great horror I also found a piccie of myself on one of them!

But I still think it's kinda cool, there is me giving the finger on a cd...and no, it's not the best piccie of me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home