Whass up?

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Aloe vera

Thanks for this invention. Turned out after a few hours that we got more sun that we initially thought. Two lobsters walking around, a funny sight I'm sure. Which hopefully will turn into a nice bronzed look in a few days.

Makes me think of the time I was snorkelling at the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. Was in the beginning a bit hesitant, water is surely not man's (or woman's for that matter) natural habitat. Anyway, finally got in there (inside a net to prevent sharks and jellyfish from coming too close (thanks for that!). This was about two hours drive from shore so lotsa scary things around.

Was wearing a life vest so was basically just floating with a snorkel, watching all the beautiful fishy thingies, sea stars and stuff, all sorts of colours. I got really hooked (pun intended again) so was the last one out of the water.

Of course I had had sun lotion on, the strongest kind. Sun in Australia is relentless. However I didn't realize that my bikini trousers were kinda gliding up the butt a bit when I was floating so had about one centimeter on each cheek that was REALLY REALLY red. Ouch! Couldn't sit for two days. I really cannot recommend it! And I didn't get any sympathy from my friends. All they did was laugh. Bstrds :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home