Whass up?

Sunday, June 11, 2006

What's wrong with men?

One of my favourite topics :)...but seriously. What is it with you men that make you think that women want to sleep with you, as soon as they smile and are friendly to you? I try to be friendly to everybody (except for rude people), and my women and gay friends do not interpret it like I want to sleep with them. What is wrong with you?

Or if I indeed want to bed a man, it doesn't necessarily mean that I have fallen in love forever and ever, wants a marriage certificate and 14 children the day after. Which indeed would be tricky, but you get my drift.

So, are men still Neanderthals? Guess so, and development has taken us only from dragging a woman in her hair to the cave to "wanna fuck?" or similar. Development? Hmmm, not sure...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have exactly the same experience... I guess it is hard to be an intelligent attractive whoman... but never forget the animal that lives inside of us... :)

    Have a wonderful day!

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Hahaha, and what animal is that exactly :) ??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home