Whass up?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Oops

OK, so I haven't blogged in what? Another 36 hours. And my stats go down again. That we cannot have. So here is one for you.

Perception. You know the impression other people have of you. Rather than what you do. In these times perception is if not everything, so a friggin lot. What you do. Yes, important to a certain extent but less than the impression.

I really do not agree by heart, but I realize that this is the way the world works. What people think of you is today more important than what you do. Or say. Or is it only today? Perhaps it was the same yesterday and 100 years ago too, only in those days the word perception wasn't "invented".

Were things really better "in the old times"? Well, I guess there is no answer, depends what you wanna discuss, but one thing I know for sure. It was more honest. Or was it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home