Whass up?

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Degustation

Weird word. Just learned it. Means tasting. So just had the wine-tasting session at my place. Was supposed to last half an hour. Ha!

Was funny when the wine-tasting guy arrived. He said to bring glasses and something to spit it out in. Are you insane? You expect me to taste wine and then spit it out?

Ok, so we did the tasting. The salesguy slowly learned that pouring just a cl into the glass wasn't gonna do it for us so he got more generous with time.

And since he only had one client after us we told him to come back after he finished business. So he did. Bringing along all the half-drunk bottles. Great! And funnily enough he ended up staying until midnight, at which time most of the bottles were either finished or still in my place.

But we did ending up buying some stuff (very expensive I might add!) wine from him. The good thing is they gonna deliver it to my place. Along with the bill I suspect :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger JP-Rick said…

    Hi Annika !

    Thank you for your very nice Blog about me and my Wine-Tasting.

    I hope we can have more of this nice Evening's :-)

    Thank you for everything !

    Gruss Patrick

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    I hope so too!! You're always welcome in my house.

    PS. Bring the bag :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home