Whass up?

Friday, December 08, 2006

Rappi

So today I did the Rapperswil sightseeing tour with the native. And indeed it was a nice one. Not the tour with 1389 this happened and 1612 this did, but a nice mixture between history and my friends history. Like this is the house I grew up in (nice to say hello to your Mum), this is where I went to school and so forth. Much nicer. And so much easier to relate to.

But we did see the castle...and we passed the monastery (at which point we had the discussion on HOW you can become a monk and live your life without the opposite sex, worship something that doesn't exist (my view), and in general give up everything that is good in life (men...ok I know what you think but still...they are good for some things :)...food, drink, joy, fun etc...and again it's my view). Anyway you get the drift. Sometimes I get carried away.

Pls note Japanese with camera in front (they certainly are everywhere!)



And we did see the deer. The area used to be good for hunting, but nowadays the deer is just there for sentimental reasons. Nevertheless, Bambi was cute. Or as my ex would phrase it: "he would look good on my plate" :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home