Whass up?

Friday, December 08, 2006

Busy bee

That's me. Tomorrow (well, technically today but let's not be petty) I will host a wine-tasting session. My friend "won" it, I don't know exactly what he won but it included a wine-tasting session somehow. To be held at my place. Again, not sure exactly how this happened but it did, and I'm not the person to say no.

So tomorrow I'll have to cook dinner (have already figured out what I'll cook...tacos...easy to prepare beforehand and social to eat). My friend is kinda particular with timing. Meaning he has to have dinner no later than 18.00. Yes, maybe he can stretch it to 18.30, but that's it. I don't know why. And since he's the one to invite the wine-tasting-guy at 18.30 I'm not sure what to do with dinner. Should I serve it while we taste the wine? During? Before? After?

I'm very confused. But I kinda think that after the wine-tasting-session we won't care :)

And the busy bee will continue so that on Saturday I'll go to the Christmas market in Bremgarten and on Sunday I'll do a trip to Bern. I longingly remember the days when I was a free bird :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home