Whass up?

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Scanning

Was funny the other evening when I got home. Received a letter (you know the paper one that you still get once in a while that isn't a bill) in my mailbox. It was so nice, I was planning on scanning it and send it to somebody. Only my frigging scanner wasn't working. I have a combined printer/copier/scanner and the thing always runs out of ink, and it cost about CHF 100 to replace the four colours which is as much as I paid for the whole printer thingie itself.

But scanning always worked until this particular time. Darn.

It was only when I woke up the next morning I realized that perhaps I had forgot to connect the cable :)...hmmm, my excuse is that it was after 4 in the morning after the end of the course celebration. Why I was trying to scan a document after four in the morning? Beats me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home