Whass up?

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Annika's Angels

Something made me think of this. About 10 years ago I was living and working in Holland. And one day we had an event. An outdoor thing in a great big park with competitions. Some were sportlike, and some were just fun. My team was called Annika's Angels, and won the trophy for best team. Mind you, not for the best in sports but for the team who made the best effort and worked best together.

I'm very proud of this trophy, considering that we were about 1,000 people. And if you don't believe me, see for yourself!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and, of course, we DO believe in angels :-)
    teacher-from-hell

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    The year after we followed up with Annika's devils :)...

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    seems, you kept this 2nd state, just in case you had to visit a course... to bring it up again... ;-)

    gruss dt
    (devil-teacher) ;-)

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Next time I'll be very careful when choosing the course provider :)...good thing you're only a consultant, or are you not? Well, that would be me, putting my foot in. Not for the first time I might add!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home