Whass up?

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sucker

Yes, sometimes I am. Went shopping today and this lady offered me to taste some prosciutto. She proceeded to explain to me exactly how this ham was made, and when I after a little while told her that I only understand high German, she didn't miss a beat but continued so that I could follow. What happened? I had to buy of course :)...nothing like a good saleswoman (or man for that matter).

Also on sale was batteries (yes I know what you're thinking but don't go there :), so bought a stack just because they gave you a digital thermometer "for free". So for those of you who are interested (!) I have exactly 21,3°C in my living room.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Topic: Sucker

    just sitting here and laughing :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

    Ze German

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Excellent, at least one person thinks I'm funny :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home