Whass up?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

YouTube

Am a sucker for success stories like this. Two 28-year-youngs started in a garage (mental note: must buy a garage. I may be rich :)...hang on, I live on top of one, does that count?) less than two years ago. Now they just sold YouTube to Google for a fantasy sum of something well over 1 bn EUR. For something they were irritated over. That they couldn't share photos and video-clips with each other easily.

And guess what? They say it's fantastic to have the resources to develop the technique further, meaning they are not gonna stop working. Hmmm. Well, maybe if I was 28 I would think the same...I just cannot remember :)

http://www.youtube.com/

4 Comments:

  • At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEADLINE: YouTube

    If only I was that clever, creative and motivated. I'd be rich, rich I tells ya, socially secure. but no doubt also a totally boring dork.

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    I wouldn't mind trying though :) - hey euromillion this week: 127M EUR!! I could live on that!

     
  • At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    true, and you dont need to be clever, creative or motivated to win the lotto. just very, very, very lucky, and anyone can get lucky

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Ah well, just checked. Maybe next week?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home