Whass up?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

SBB

Normally this would refer to the Swiss railways (Schw. b-somethingsomething). Any Swiss reader are welcome to give me the right interpretation, and no doubt you will, being Swiss :)

So I was a bit surprised to be referred to being SBB the other day. Lots of thoughts went through my head. I'm speedy. I'm on time. I meet lotsa people. That type of thing.

But they meant something else. Scandinavian-Blond-Blueeyed. OK, can live with that. Until my so called friends were taking it further. Think they got to Scandinavian-Blond-Blöd (Blöd=stupid). HAHA! Not! But gotta admit there are bimbos in Scandinavia too. Then I put a stop to it. There is only so much a SBB can take :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SBB:
    Schweizerische Bundesbahn ;o) Wish you a nice day. Maybe til tonight.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Told ya a Swiss would let me know :)!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home