Whass up?

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Preparation mood

Still in preparation for the party. Last time I had this type of big party 5 years ago I was rhyming, writing little poems for each of the guests in order to introduce them to each other. And I did it in three different languages!

This time around I tried but failed miserably. There is no way to rhyme properly in German or be funny in German for that matter :)...I'm sure it has nothing to do with my limited vocabulary!

So I'm now writing down notes about all of my guests, in order to introduce them to each other. I plan to do it in three languages, but if I don't have to in German I'll be happy. Most of the people do not have German as mother tongue anyway (least of all the Swiss :).

For some reason this made me think of my brother, who once invented the phrase: "Sis, you speak so much but you say nothing". Do you really have to love your sibling :)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home