Whass up?

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Shit

Saturday, 21.06
Went to the cats this morning and this evening again. They don’t seem to eat much (mind you, neither would I if all I got was dry food – doesn’t look very appealing to me) but they shit. A lot. Big lumps. That I have to get out of the boxes. They have two to choose from, spoiled little creatures. OK, so I use a sort of spade which lets the sand get through but not the shit. And then I put whatever is left on the spade in a plastic bag.

Did have cats myself but a long time ago, and have forgotten how bad it smells. Even though I’m a smoker I’m still gagging while doing this. Thanks to some friends who (unannounced!!! and this is Switzerland – and one of them is Swiss!) showed up, I had had a few glasses of wine. That helped with the smell.

Anyway, the red one let me close today. She/he let me pet her/him for a short while. Did have these big black eyes though, so you’d understand she/he was on guard. OK, I got the message. Don’t think they have a grateful bone in their body, I mean, would you have somebody get rid of your shit and then don’t thank them?

But hey, I love cats. Really. They are so fantastically arrogant, but cuddly when they want to. I can relate to that :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home