Whass up?

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Casa bar

Ended up in Casa bar tonight, after the birthday party. Which indeed was very nice. Birthday party i.e. Lotsa food, lotsa drinks, lotsa nice people. I especially appreciated the ones that spoke English :)...or at least high German. Felt a tad left out when the Switzedutch people were going at it. But there you go. I'm the foreigner. Learning to eat shit is my game :)

So back to Casa bar. This is the place downtown Zürich which always has live music. Mostly jazz-inspired. Which I can live with if it's jazz-blues, jazz-rock or similar. What I have problems with is the jazz-jazz. Not to mention the fact that one beer (not even a pint) is CHF 13,50. Mind you, they do advertise outside that there is no entrance fee. Wish they had. And normal drink prices once you get in there.

Guess it's my own fault for going back there. Next time I'll find somebody who'll pay :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home