Whass up?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Comments

Scaredy-cat as I am (!) I have not yet upgraded to the next version of this blogger-thingie. My experience with upgrading is not great. Usually something disappears. Like the crucial little DAT-file (1KB) or similar, which eventually turns out to be the only file you need (together with the gazillions of other automatically installed ones (200MB)) to actually run the system.

Anyway, the message I was trying to give is that when you guys comment on my blog I cannot automatically see which item they belong to, which is why you are nice enough to write the headline on the comments. But the thing is that other readers won't see your comments, because since you already read the items you won't go back. Makes sense, right? Just a pity, since some of your comments are really funny, and I almost always answer them.

Just hoping that when I finally upgrade to the next version (which probably will be when I'll be forced to :), I hope this functionality has been worked on.

Just FYI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home