Whass up?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dinner

Been gone for a while. Did ya miss me? Course you did :)

So, to give you a little taste of what I've done, here's the menu I was served yesterday:

Starter: lettuce, avocado, bread crumbs, parma ham, shrimps, parmesan, dressing. Absolutely f...ing delish! With that, a nice cool white wine.

Main: cordon-bleu two sorts. One with "normal" ham and emmentaler, one with parma ham and gorgonzola. Mmmmm! Served with potatoes in the oven, carrots and a mushroom sauce. Stomach big! And served with a fantastic Barolo. It was so good, it was almost over the top.

Dessert: chocolate in various forms. I couldn't stop eating.

And despite that the guy had changed the sheets in the bed that very same day, I wasn't up to it...too much fantastic food :)...so guys, next time to try to seduce a woman, try a less heavy meal...or cook something you know she doesn't like (which may, I might add, backfire) but still ;)

PS. The shrimps on the salad were laid out in the pattern of a heart. Is that sweet or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home