Whass up?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

15 minutes of fame

Are there more people than me who are tired of listening to the tear-dripping-story of Natascha? This Austrian woman who was kidnapped 10 years ago type and now is earning gazillions of money for her story. Is there nobody out there who thinks this stinks a bit? But of course Hollywood has already signed up for the film!

Yes of course if the story is true (what is truth anyway?) it is sad. But trying to identify I don't think my first thought would have been to earn money (at least I hope not!). Her advisors? Yes of course. But still, the decision is hers.

If, and I say if, her story is true, I wish her all the best in trying to cope with the past. And yes, there is nothing wrong with making a buck now and then, but I seriously think, based on what I read, that she needs some people around her who care about her and not the money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home