Whass up?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Personality

I'm telling ya'. Not news exactly, but people are different. I for one have no trouble doing absolutely nothing a whole day. And doing this nothing alone. No probs whatsoever. My flatmate on the other hand, cannot. I was away over the weekend, having "things" (or in Swiss German "gungel") to attend to. He was at the same time going bananas. Since he cannot walk (turns out he not only has a twisted achilles heel but three bones broken in his foot...why he didn't tend to it earlier?...well, you know why if you follow the blog...he's not "the type"), he was more or less forced to stay at home. Not that he did. He took a walk (hello?).

Anyway, when I finally got home he couldn't stop talking, and was in dire need of something to do. So since I had to make meatballs he assisted me with the onions, the rolling and the frying.

Guess contents are that diversity is good...at least I got some help :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home