Whass up?

Saturday, September 30, 2006

20 cm

Am dead tired after this day, but have to blog about this. A new song, something I haven't heard before. My (male) friend sorta smiled. I couldn't stop laughing. Why? Well, you get the picture. If you're a woman i.e.

Got the question what the ideal size would be. Hell, heck if I know. I can only answer for myself. And that answer is 16-18. But then again, I'm a woman. Feelings count too.

Ah jeez it's late, and I'm off to bed. More tomorrow. Maybe.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEADLINE: 20 cm

    OK, so size matters. But what matters most, length or thickness?

     
  • At 7:27 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    How's about both? But then not 20 cm...hmmm...gotta think about this one!

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEADLINE: 20 cm


    ...well? Care to elaborate?

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    You're a pushy type :)...funnily enough that's what I've been called a few times :)

    Give me some time to get the tape measure out!

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In reality, outside of the blogosphere, I'm not pushy enough...

    Yeah, get that tape measure out!

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    OK, so the tape measure is out...now what :)?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home