Whass up?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Home

For the first evening in a long time I am actually home. Am exhausted from social life (oh poor me!) but what worse is, I started a new course today. Not German class, which would be much needed, but a class in German! No wonder I'm tired. Listening to a mixture of high German and Switzedütch all day. And all of a sudden I feel inferior. The other foreigners in class were MUCH better than me (in German ok?)! Mind you, some of them have been growing up here, but still.

I really do hope that the contents of this class will be worth it, but gotta say, am doubtful after first day. Especially since the teacher did not smile all day long, and without a sense of humour? This can get real ugly...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Comment to "Home"

    Too bad, again a German teacher without humor !!!

    Must be the culture :-)

    Ze German

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Nope, although you would think so:) The teacher is originally from ex-Yugoslavia, having grown up in Switzerland.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home