Whass up?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Discussion

Another interesting discussion today (I'm very happy I got that boat). I really would like to be a gay guy. Think of the possibilities! Many gays I know have been sorta straight to start with. Meaning they could still go for a woman if they were stranded on a deserted island (ok, probability not that big, unless your name is Tom Hanks I guess). I on the other hand, being a too-hetero woman have to take what’s still out there. So let’s look at it in more detail.

There are roughly 6 billion people in the world (give or take:). 3 of them are men. First of all about 10% of them are gay, making 2,7 billion left. Then take away the Africans and the Asians (cultural differences too big) and you end up with...hmm what? Maybe 1 billion left? There are lotsa people in Africa and Asia.

Then you have to subtract the kids and the oldies. Which is another what? Half billion surely.

Then take away the whackos, the ugly ones (ok, I’m stretching it here but bare (bear?) with me), the idiots and so forth. Doesn’t give me a whole lotta field to work, right?

Still, you hear no complaints from me. When I put my mind to it, the guy doesn't have a chance :)...or so I would like to think...

8 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I guess it’s a bit of a shame that I’m a whacko then … I coulda been a contender! ;-)

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so hang-on, why is it you want to be a gay guy then?

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    They can have sex with both women and men...widens the field :)

     
  • At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that's called bi
    and if you're not willing to have sex with women now, why would you be as a gay man?

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not that it really matters, but you don’t need to be a gay guy in order to have the option of having sex with both women and men… Anybody – if they so chose – can have sex with both women and men. Heck, there are some people that don’t even limit their options to the same species!

    I, for one, don’t really understand this. I’m more than happy to keep my options limited to female humans… I am really fond of female humans… ;-) Sure, life would be easier if I settled for anything with a hole and a pulse … but eeeewwww … that’s just not right.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Must y'all take it so serious :) ?? I was just rambling a bit.

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Must YOU take it so seriously??? I suppose my humor is a bit on the dry side … but I thought it was funny… ;-)

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Drier than the Riesling I'm usually drinking ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home