Whass up?

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Blu-win

This is a matter of endurance. I had a message on my computer today that I had to delete some programs. So I did. I am (sometimes) very compliant :)...Not enough disc space. So I did like most people would. Went to add/remove programs and checked which ones I haven't used in a long time. You know "last time used 06.10.2004 or rarely". So deleted. Apparently I deleted too much since my connection to the net disappeared. WHAT?

Big big disaster. No connection to the world kinda thing. What to do? Called a friend. Friend not available. More hair-wringing, talking to meself, well more like shouting, being desperate in general. Finally caved in and called Blu-win support. After waiting like eternity finally got a very nice guy on the line. 30 min later all was sorted. 30 min!!! Anyway, I was happy.

Until coming home tonight. When it was the same problem. Wise from experience I immediately called support again. Another agent, but just as friendly. She told me that I'd better get a LAN-line. Gave me a number. Of course they wanted money for the upgrade. Told them "well, what if I keep on calling your helpline for 1 hour a day"? He told me "that's another division/department". How's that for economy, huh?

So, guess it's a matter of endurance, or me calling the big boss. Which I might.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home