Whass up?

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The smell of man

OK, so finally got around to discuss the issues with LB. After all, the impact of a flower only lasts so long. I think we have agreed on that it would be better if he moved elsewhere sometime soon. The only thing (I think :) I will miss is the smell of man when I get home. It smells kinda lovely, masculine and strong. Ah gosh, I'm such a sucker (again!).

Why is it that when you're used to live alone you get along fine with everything. And then as soon as you get "exposed" to a man you all of a sudden wake up and think; am I missing out on something here? But then again, when you think a bit further, I don't think so. I make myself think of dirty socks or worse, dirty toilet, untidiness, unreliability, messy kitchen and so forth. But people, the smell, the aroma, ah yes, am gonna miss that :)

2 Comments:

  • At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ah, but you're very good at getting people to come around and help you with stuff. I need someone to open the stupid jar of mustard and help me put together bloody 'self-assemble' furniture

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Eeehhh, actually, he will stay for a few more weeks so can enjoy the smell for a while more...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home