Whass up?

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Cocky

Guess I was getting a bit cocky after finishing two months of German. I kinda thought that I was getting along fine, and could muster the language to some extent. Having conversations that type of thing. How very wrong I was.

Last Monday the next course started (one level up), and believe you me, it is getting much much harder. I have to spend at least one hour if not more on the homework every day. Mind you, in this class we have the solutions to the homework in the book (in the back). Which is for me not good. I tend to cheat too much. Not that I'd like to, but because it's so difficult. And the teacher has decided not to go through the homework in class like we used to. Which is sort of giving a "get-out-of-prison"-card.

German? What can I say? Guess it's not realistic to think that 82,5 mill people will suddenly change their mind about their language :) ?? And that is only Germany. You will have to add the German-speaking parts of Austria and Switzerland too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home