Whass up?

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tattoo

Not really, but got an sms from a friendgirl today, who just had her eyelashes "tattooed". She claims that this'll last the next 30-40 years. I kinda thought that eyelashes grow, and that it'll last about 6 months tops. Well, actually she said that she tattooed her eyes, and not lashes, which I may have misinterpreted but how?

But perhaps I'm not up to date, tattooing eyelashes is new to me. In my time you did a kinda of "permanent" mascara-on type-of-thing, that did last about half a year. They told her that every 5-6 years you have to "follow-up", which means doing something less painful that this procedure apparently was.

Her eyes now look like embedded in skin, and are very swollen. They will remain so over the next 5 days. Or so I'm told.

Can you tell from the text that tattoos are not my thing :) ??

2 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Aha, I got it all explained to me now. It's the rim of the eye she has tattooed, not the lashes. But that still means using mascara, I guess unless you have really black lashes naturally. I wish...

     
  • At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what if you dont feel like putting make-up on one day, or run out of mascara, and then you've got tattoed eye-liner and no mascara - you'll just look silly!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home