Whass up?

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Piercing

Might as well cover this topic too, while I'm at it. And surprisingly enough I'm not a fan of piercing either. I was over 30 before I even pierced my ears (and that was only because a moron of an ex gave me earrings that were very expensive, not having observed that I only had the natural holes in my ears!). Well, I guess it says more about me who actually did pierce my ears for that, than about him!

But these days people pierce everywhere, and I will not give examples. But what about when they get older and perhaps want to get whatever it is they have out? That'll leave scars surely. Or holes. Or something unpleasant.

When i grew up scars were to be avoided at all cost. I still remember vividly when I as a child had chickenpox, and yes, I still have one scar from that time. Couldn't stop myself from scratching.

But I won't say everything was better before. Simply because I don't believe it. Freedom of everything is a good thing. Even if it includes piercing :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home