Whass up?

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Invention

What is the greatest invention ever? The wheel? Making fire? The computer? Personally I think it's the telephone. Communication is key. Was and still is. Now more than ever.

Was thinking about it tonight. Now when we also have sms. Instant sharing. What a great thing. All over the world (with the possible exception of the US and Japan, who seem to operate on another system). Since I don't know anybody in Japan I really don't care, and some people in the US actually do have something similar to sms and can receive at least (Blackberry). Unless they have triband.

I think it's a good thing to be able to share something immediately. I am kind of an impatient person and like instant. Why wait until later when you can do it now? Unless it's about boring things that is :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home