Whass up?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Airport

I'm back in business! Funnily enough I didn't miss blogging as much as I thought. Frankly, didn't think much about it at all, since there was no computer in sight. Good for me. Real holiday doing something completely different.

Had a nice experience at the airport flying off. Got myself a personal shopper. This guy in the tax-free at the airport just came up to me, and asked very nicely if he could help. Of course he could. Never say no to help. So we went around the shop, got some strong liquor (present for somebody, not for myself, ok:), some Baileys (yes, for me and other women...for some reason this drink is considered for women only but who cares), other presents like chocolate (a must when you fly from Switzerland), mascara and stuff. Finally the guy was completely covered in my purchases, but carried it helpfully all the way to the cashier desk, packed it in for me and wished me a good flight. Unfortunately he didn't pay :)

I could get used to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home