Whass up?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

City Airline

Love this airline. Probably the only one that is still good these days, unless you wanna shell out thousands and thousands to fly biz class on an Asian airline. Which doesn't fly within Europe anyway.

Kinda small propeller plane with about 40 seats, but great service. So far it has always been on time as well. And they still serve food! I admit, it's not gourmet class but still very eatable. And they have free booze. And this on a flight that is less than 2 hours.

Since it's a little plane the space to store handluggage is fairly small. I asked my seat neighbour if I could squeeze my bag in next to his in the luggage compartment, to which he answered: "but it's my taxfree booze in there"! Guess not :)

http://www.cityairline.com/pages/default_uk.htm

PS. And they accepted my 25-kg bag without a surcharge...thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home