Whass up?

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Shopping

I am certainly not a fan of shopping. Sometimes it's necessary though. Like today. Was running out of wine, and we can't have that, can we?

So, being the usual cheapo that I am, I went for my white house wine. It comes in a box of six bottles (like most other wines for that matter), and is very cheap - CHF 3.85 a bottle. Anyway, the box was located on the top shelf, and on top of another box. I looked around for help to get it down, only to spot a male shop assistant shorter than myself...not many of those around, with me being 1.65 m above sea level.

The man turned out to be a gentleman though (coming to think of it, not many of those around here either!) and managed to get it down without breaking anything. Hurray for muscly men. Even if they are short :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home