Whass up?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tired

Too tired for a f...oh sorry, to blog I mean :) Been a hectic day with German class, then homework, then out and about, ending the day with a great barbie. Lamb meat, roasted potatoes, zucchini and mushroom. And would you believe it? We drank Coke. No wine, no beer, no nothing in the alcoholic area. I feel so clean :)

At nine this evening there is a film on the Italian channel. In English I believe it's called Anger Management with Jack Nicholson. Saw it some years ago. Fairly funny if I remember correctly. At least I think that's the movie. Saw it on text-tv and my Italian is not really up to scratch. In a while I shall see.

And the weather is getting better. Tomorrow nice according to Swiss news. Excellent! And soon it's weekend again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home