Whass up?

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Disease?

Don’t know about you, but the words “akkusativ”, “dativ” and “nominativ” sound like diseases to me. Yet, this is what I spend my time with these days. Very, very sad indeed. I have this kind of learning strategy, that if I speak enough I will eventually hear what sounds right. I don’t necessarily need to know why. Like a computer. Or any other appliance for that matter. I know it works. I don’t wanna know why or how.

Good strategy? F...if I know. Just know it’s my strategy. Which is probably why I will never get a diploma :) But who needs it? As long as you can communicate. And there is no language like body language...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well hope to talk to you in German from now on...let's see for how long we can do that...

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don't worry. I'm not able to explain these Grammatics.

    o.k. maybe I should feel ashamed.
    Ha! I don't since I'm able to comunicate.

    Ze German

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Like I said, body language works for me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home