Whass up?

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Strange things happen

Never thought I’d see the day when the ex would send me an email. This is a guy who was basically computer illiterate when we met. I set up an email address for him, and had to push him to actually access it once in a while. But of course when you do not access it regularly the only mail you get are “would you like a longer penis?” or “how to make money with money” type of emails.

Anyway, now we split up. And guess what? He sends me an email with a message! Not only forwarding a joke or something. Perhaps I planted a seed...but seeing he’s a Swiss, it took him two years...

PS. He has now on his own set up the most creative email address I’ve ever seen, so was it his brain I was attracted to???

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now you just have to plant a tree and write a book...your mission will be accomplished in this world ;-)

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    I planted a tree (well, I watched somebody do it for me)...and I'm blogging...don't expect the impossible :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home