Whass up?

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Love-hate relationship

I am attending a course. After 9 days together we (the participants) have gotten to know each other really well (or at least as well as can be expected)...and for you who know me, there have been a few "beer events" after class, ok?

Last week two people who really by default do not get along (Swiss and American) were put together for a role-play. The animosity was palpable.

However, today they were brave enough to choose each other for another session of role-play. The American stood up, undid his belt and started to do the S&M-thing, smashing the belt on the table.

The Swiss woman was totally into it (they had prepared of course, a Swiss person cannot be spontaneous by default :) and I am by no means implying that Swiss people are kinky...that would be for the English)...and she couldn't stop laughing. The funny thing was that the Swiss teacher didn't know what to do with himself. He wasn't prepared at all, and lost the initiative. Which of course made it ever so much more funny.

One day I wish that people would know enough about my home country to make fun of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home