Whass up?

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Horse

There is a saying: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink". I think this fits perfectly with my blog. I have told all my friends, and every time I speak to them they have an excuse for not reading it. I am not angry here, because even I understand that people have a life (other than my blog, imagine that?).

But I like the saying. Guess it's a cliche, but like said before, a cliche is a cliche because there is a truth to it.

And apart from my blog (yeah I know, I'm egoistic, focusing only on me...because nobody else is :), this is true in life. You can show somebody what to do, talk to them, argue and inform but it still is not going to make them do any differently than what they wanted in the first place.

Guess we all have to make our own mistakes.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    Hi Chris! Long time no see. I have my moments of inspiration you know, with an opinion on most things :)

    And if you're ever in my neighbourhood, let me know...perhaps you'd like to see the Absalon of Zürich??

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Annika said…

    Let me tell you, this place here in Zürich is better, more tacky, and more fun than Absalon and McGrath's put together. You just have to trust me on this one :)...and I know that you have a lot of trust in my ability to find the "fun". Pls say hello to M and I would love to see you both in Z (you may hold on to the kids though). Flying distance from Hamburg, but I'll make it worth your while. It'll be a night out that you'll never forget, just like in C :)

    See ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home