Whass up?

Monday, February 20, 2006

Reading between the lines

Interesting topic, isn't it? Lots of it going on in this country. I'm not too shabby myself in this department I would argue.

And as any leadership course would tell you, back it up with examples:

1. Noticed when I got home today, that LB had been playing classical music on my dvd-player. (shows taste)

2. He had eaten something out of the fridge, and cleaned the dishes. Doesn't want to impose. (shows he's not used to dish-washers, which I accidentally have...well one)

3. Left a message with me, fresh pineapple in the fridge (thoughtful)

A perfect transit man if you ask me. Feel free to voice another opinion :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    VERY Thoughtful! Nice having such a guest home, wonder if he'd continue with such sweet details if staying for good. Men are good on such things at the beginning, but they kind of "forget" them with time...just in their nature I guess.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    So far so good. And I don't plan on having him stay forever, it'll be a week or so.

    Tonight I will be cooking, and he has rented a movie: The 40 year-old virgin. Sounds interesting.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home