Whass up?

Monday, February 20, 2006

Flock

This is funny, but I don't think scientifically proven. When you (in this case I) have met a transit man, all others (men thank you very much) flock around you. I meet a lot of men. I won't deny that. Very seldom though that somebody is actually interesting to me.

However, now that I have LB staying here, I met another one. LB and I went separate ways on Saturday going out. He was meeting a friend in another bar, and I have my fav place. We decided to meet later.

Only in the meantime I came across a man that sparked my interest. Which put me in a funny position. "No, I cannot go for another drink with you, I have a "friend" staying with me".

I think once you're in a relationship you radiate something that makes you interesting to other men (un-availability?). Now, why is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home