Whass up?

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Farting

Men's favourite pastime? I still remember when a Scottish male friend of mine told my ex the "farting-in-the-face"-joke. Well, with the Scottish it wasn't a joke really, and I have to say to my ex's defense that he never actually tried it on me.

What he did try though was farting under the duvet, an art which he almost perfected. I learned that the trick is to do it quietly. It then takes a few seconds to take effect, and woooaaah! I now understand the beauty of separate bedrooms.

Got back at him though, unknowingly I must add. It was an early morning, and he was up while I was still in bed. I felt the need, and did what I had to do (having learned from the master). Little did I know that he was coming back into the bedroom to kiss me goodbye. Hahahaha! Last time he ever did that :) (think I must have had cheese or something the day before).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home