Whass up?

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Zürich is trendy and booming...

all according to a free Swiss magazine. Zürich sets trends, have bigger purchase power and life quality, the most modern telecom system, the 5th best university education in Europe (27th in the world) and is better than New York. (Quote: "In NY I had to spend 3 hours every day travelling to and from work. Here I get up at five (!), go walking (!), have breakfast, look at the sea (now, why you would do that so early in the morning is beyond me!) and still I'm in the office at seven.") Again, all according to this Swiss magazine.

Not sure I agree with all of the above, but it is certainly a really good city. The same magazine tells me that it takes 14 min of work to earn the money to buy a Big Mac, when in Mexico it takes 75 min and in Nairobi 185 min.

I assume that is if you're ms/mr Average. Who I by the way never have met.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home