Whass up?

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Peru

I don't know jack schit :) about this country, but I have now come across three people here in Switzerland from there. Strange. Two of them I really like. One of them is ok, but not one I would see as a future friend. Two out of three, not bad. Again, life really. I would say in general one of three people I meet I couldn't care less about. Doesn't mean I don't care as such, but I wouldn't go the extra mile.

However, the other two are great. Perhaps Peru is a country worth visiting? Especially since they grow mango :)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Peru is definitely a beautiful country to travel to, you have everything there: ocean, lakes, rivers; coast, sierra and jungle...nice people, if you get to meet the right ones.A country of contrasts. Dangereous though to travel there alone. Damn horrible if you get to analyse politics, economy and social problems:( Pity.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    I will put it on my very long list of countries I have yet to visit :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home