Whass up?

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Prejudice

What is so fascinating with entering a new environment (in my case this course) is that you are not prejudiced to anything. In fact, it is an empty space really. And I know that my scientist friends now will go bananas, but so be it. It is fantastic to meet people you can get along with, and still they know nothing about you. And vice versa.

I know, this phase doesn't last long, but it's a nice feeling. I thrive on meeting new people. "The more the merrier" is my type of thing. I am also a realist, so I know what will happen. You initially may think that these new "friendships" will last. They will not. But I am "old and ugly enough" to know that some of them actually will. Which is great!

I have gained new friends! Lucky me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home