Whass up?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mendrisio

I have now heard from secure sources that Mendrisio (small town in the very south of Switzerland) has an outlet where you can shop brand clothes for half price. Funny thing is that the first I heard about it was from a friend in Norway. About a week later I "gained a friend" who comes from there, who has confirmed the story.

Guess I'm going shopping in March, when the friend from Norway is coming to visit.

Just that I have a sneaky suspicion I've been there before. But who would know? Certainly not I, who did not inherit the sense-of-direction-gene.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There are other ones like the one in Mendrisio, just between Rümlang and Oberglatt inside FoxTown center I've been told...
    sds

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Annika said…

    How do I get there?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home